HomeNewsLicensing & MerchandisingMultiple SportsUSA

Fanatics, celebrity group acquires Mitchell & Ness in $250m deal

Global merchandising and sports retail company Fanatics has continued to expand its business portfolio by teaming up with a celebrity group to acquire lifestyle brand Mitchell & Ness from Juggernaut Capital Partners in a deal worth $250m (€220m), according to a source familiar with the negotiations.

Fanatics will own 75 per cent of Mitchell & Ness, while the strategic investment group – which is is made up of some of the most recognized names in sports, entertainment, and culture – will own the remaining 25 per cent.

You need to have an account to access our content

Find out more about our news, features and services

Already have an account? Sign in here