Now in its fourth year and returning on September 21, Sports Marketing 360 is established as the must-attend event for sports marketing professionals from around the world. Sports Marketing 360 is a vibrant, challenging and highly relevant conference designed to deliver significant value to those who work in sports, marketing, media, brands and related areas.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Rick Burton, Professor, Syracuse University (USA) and former Chief Marketing Officer, United States Olympic Committee
- Steve Elworthy, Director of Marketing & Communications, England & Wales Cricket Board (ECB)
- Tim Crow, CEO, Synergy
- Eddie Hearn, Managing Director, Matchroom Sport
- Jez Jowett, Global Social Media Director, Havas Sports & Entertainment
- Suzi Williams, Director, BT Group Marketing & Brand
- David Pugh, Marketing & PR Director, Saab Great Britain
- Luke D’Arcy, Chief Growth Officer, Momentum Worldwide
- Senior Executive, Volvo Ocean Race
- Robin Clarke, Head of SMG Sports
- Senior Executive, DHL
- Lee Pearson MBE,OBE, CBE, 9 time Paralympic gold medalist and BT ambassador
- Tim Duncalf, Director, Oxygen8 Communications
- and many more.
Confirmed attendees include:
Williams F1, Bath Rugby Club, International Fencing Federation, Petrobras, Red Bull, McDonalds, Aviva, Action Images, BT, Saab, Momentum Worldwide, Volvo Ocean Race, Pinsent Masons LLP, Manchester City FC, FIFA, Ministry of Youth and Sports Malaysia, Oxygen8, Charles Russell LLP, Millwall FC, SPONSORs, BBC, Oakley, Bloomberg, Focus Team, Leo Sports, Active Sponsorship, Lotus Racing, Sportvision Nigeria, Press Associaton, Max Bitel Greene LLP, Prozone, Sport360, Manchester City FC, FIFA, The Women’s Sport and Fitness Foundation, ESSEC, DHL, World Mind Masters, WestNally, Loughborough University, Revolution Sports Marketing, Sports Marketing Surveys, Eurosport, Schulich School of Business, Fitness Professionals Limited, Cake, Braben, England & Wales Cricket Board (ECB), Synergy, Back Page Sport SMG Sports, Havas Sports & Entertainment, Syracuse University (USA), EXP Sport (South Africa), London Partners, Cass Business School, Birkbeck University, SportsWorks and many more…
Topics for discussion at this year’s event include:
- Finding the X Factor. Successful sponsorship require more than a great fit between brand and property, what is that elusive X factor?
- Digital Deities – Website, Social Media and Mobile tips and tricks from three industry gurus.
- Athletes Eye on Sports Marketing – a top international athlete gives us their personal insight into the world of sport sponsorship and marketing.
- Less is More? The growth, opportunity and risk of new short sports – Twenty20, Sevens Rugby, multi-hole golf etc.
- Sports Marketing 2012 – Industry leaders discuss the future of our industry
For more information or book your place at this event call +44 (0) 207 954 3514