Now in its fourth year and returning on September 21, Sports Marketing 360 is established as the must-attend event for sports marketing professionals from around the world. Sports Marketing 360 is a vibrant, challenging and highly relevant conference designed to deliver significant value to those who work in sports, marketing, media, brands and related areas.
At Sports Marketing 360, influential, respected and thought-provoking speakers discuss, assess and analyse the major trends and issues influencing the worlds of sports, media and marketing and the way they impact on the relationship between sports and brands.
It is the ultimate interactive forum for a sector which never stands still. Sports Marketing 360 is attended by international delegates both in person and those watching the conference live through our video stream.
NEW FOR 2011 Two sport industry professional development days will run either side of the conference to give you a complete 360 view of the business of sport.
For more on these two training days please click here for further details.
You can watch highlights of the event from last year, taken from our live video stream on our website.
Topics for discussion at this year’s event include:
- Finding the X Factor. Successful sponsorship require more than a great fit between brand and property, what is that elusive X factor?
- Digital Deities – Website, Social Media and Mobile tips and tricks from three industry gurus.
- Athletes Eye on Sports Marketing – a top international athlete gives us their personal insight into the world of sport sponsorship and marketing.
- Less is More? The growth, opportunity and risk of new short sports – Twenty20, Sevens Rugby, multi-hole golf etc.
- Sports Marketing 2012 – Industry leaders discuss the future of our industry
The speaker line-up will be revealed shortly, but last year’s included representatives from Arsenal FC, the NBA, Google, O2, EDF, Wassermann Media Group, Yahoo!, Havas Sports & Entertainment and many more.
Book today to ensure you pay the lowest possible delegate price.