Reports with actionable insight and analysis powered by data
- Discover the combined value of Uefa club competitions
- Understand how, why and where rights values have changed since the 12/13 to 14/15 cycle
- Expert analysis of how team marketing achieved increased media rights revenues
- Analyse new entrants and where they’ve acquired rights
- Exclusive rights data for 48 comprehensive market-by-market profiles
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Executive Summary
2. European Market Introduction
27 Territory Rights Profiles: Albania, Austia, Balkans, Baltics, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Czech Republic and Slovakia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Israel, Netherlands, Nordics, Poland, Portugal, Rep. of Ireland, Romania, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom and Ukraine
3. Asia Market Introduction
14 Territory Rights Profiles: Australia, China, Indian subcontinent, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Taiwan, South Korea and Myanmar
4. Americas Market Introduction
Four Territory Rights Profiles: USA, Canada, Brazil and Latin America
5. Africa and the Middle East Market Introduction
Two Core Territory Rights Profiles: Middle East and North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa
- How Uefa club competitions have become so valuable.
- Which social media platform acquired rights to the Uefa Champions League.
- How TEAM Marketing sold the rights in the 18/19 to 20/21 rights cycle.
- What the price was for the rights sold in 48 individual markets.
- How much pay-television broadcaster Sony renewed its rights to the Uefa Champions League and Europa League 2018-19 to 2020-21 for.
- Which pay-television broadcaster renewed exclusive English and Portuguese language rights to the Uefa Champions League in the 2018-19 to 2020-21 rights cycle for a total of $150m per season.
48 MARKETS, FROM THE BALKANS TO SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA AND ALL THE WORLDS MAJOR MEDIA MARKETS
WHO IS THE REPORT FOR?
- Executives looking for detailed data and analysis on Uefa club competition rights fees
- Research teams wanting to analyse the rapidly-changing European football market
- Broadcasters interested in entering or strengthening their knowledge and position within the European football media rights space
- Marketing teams analysing football, broadcast and buyer activity
- Commercial teams wanting to track the development of the fifth most valuable media rights property in the world (SportBusiness Consulting Global Media Report 2018)
The most accurate data on global media rights deals, plus peerless insight and analysis, on one easy to use digital platform.
- With well over 12,000 media rights deals going back over 20 years
- The most accurate and independent values and durations for major media rights deals
- Analysis and insight around the deals from a team of global analysts
- Every month we provide a detailed data-led snapshot of a particular, sport, geography or industry
- Subscribers also get access to the annual Global Media Rights Report
Global Media Report 2019
The most comprehensive examination of the sports media rights landscape, based on our market-leading media rights data, covering the world’s 10 biggest sports, 20 largest properties and top 10 markets.
Out now – £4,995
Major Global Sports Rights Agreements Report
Provides a comprehensive understanding of major global rights agreements, how much they are worth and when they are going to expire from buyers like beIN Sports and leading OTT services like DAZN.
Out now – £9,995
German Bundesliga Media Rights Report 2019
Using detailed data and analysis we examines how TEAM Marketing (Uefa’s exclusive sales agent) sold rights in the 18/19 to 20/21 rights cycle, creating the fifth most valuable media rights property in the world.
Out now – £4,995