WHAT IS IN THE REPORT?
How have the Uefa Champions League and Europa League become two of the most significant must-have sports properties for broadcasters, both legacy players and new digital entrants to the market?
The Uefa club competition media rights report provides detailed data and analysis which examines how TEAM Marketing (Uefa’s exclusive sales agent for its club competitions) sold rights in the 18/19 to 20/21 rights cycle and created a must-have media rights property, the fifth most valuable in the world.
- Executive Summary
- Section 1: European Market Introduction
- 27 Territory Rights Profiles – Europe
- Section 2: Asia Market Introduction
- 14 Territory Rights Profiles – Asia
- Section 3: Americas Market Introduction
- 4 Territory Rights Profiles – Americas
- Section 4: Africa and the Middle East Market Introduction
- 2 Core Territory Rights Profiles – Africa and the Middle East
WHO IS THE REPORT FOR?
- Executives looking for detailed data and analysis on Uefa club competition rights fees
- Research teams wanting to analyse the rapidly-changing European football market
- Broadcasters interested in entering or strengthening their knowledge and position within the European football media rights space
- Marketing teams analysing football, broadcast and buyer activity
- Commercial teams wanting to track the development of the fifth most valuable media rights property in the world (SportBusiness Consulting Global Media Report 2018)
WHY YOU NEED THE REPORT
Discover the combined value of Uefa club competitions
Understand how, why and where rights values have changed since the 12/13 to 14/15 cycle
Expert analysis of how TEAM Marketing achieved increased media rights revenues
Analyse new entrants and where they've acquired rights
Exclusive rights data for 48 comprehensive market-by-market profiles
48 MARKETS, FROM THE BALKANS TO SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA AND ALL THE WORLDS MAJOR MEDIA MARKETS
AT A GLANCE
How have Uefa club competitions have become so valuable?
How has TEAM Marketing sold the rights in the 18/19 to 20/21 rights cycle?
How much were the rights sold for in 48 individual markets?
What was the change in value between rights cycles?
Discover all of this and more in the SportBusiness Consulting Uefa Club Competitions media rights report.
Taken from our report preview, check out this example table (right) which provides a taste of the data and analysis available.
To find out more and purchase the report, please contact the SportBusiness team:
HOW DO I GET THIS REPORT?
There are just four simple steps:
- Click the button below and complete the form
- You will be given the option to download the report preview
- A member of our team will be in touch to explain usage and pricing for the full report
- Once purchased, the full report will be sent to you via email
SportBusiness is the most trusted global intelligence service, providing unique news, analysis, data, consulting and events which deliver competitive advantage to executives in the business of sport.
Launched in 1996, the company is at the heart of the sports industry, close to the decision-makers who are driving the sector. Headquartered from London, we also have operations in the Americas, including an office in Miami, and Asia, including an office in Singapore, giving us proximity to many of the leading companies in sport. This enables our respected editorial team to glean insight into commercial strategies, as well as business-critical data, which our clients can action and use in their business. The depth, accuracy and credibility of our analysis and data is what gives us our reputation for market-leading services in the sports business sector.