WHAT IS IN THE REPORT?
What are the most important media rights agreements? Which contracts are close to expiring in 19 European Football Leagues, 35 NBA markets and over 50 Formula One markets? What are the values of agreements and number of matches shown by each broadcaster?
The Major Global Sports Rights Agreements report provides all this information and brings together hard-to-find global media rights values and renewal timelines in one place.
It analyses the value of leading broadcaster media rights agreements for entities like the largest buyer of sports rights beIN Sports and leading OTT service DAZN, to provide a comprehensive understanding of major global rights agreements, how much they are worth and when they are going to expire.
- Part 1 – rights agreement analysis by sport
- The big 5 European football leagues
- 19 other European football leagues
- 12 non-European football leagues
- NBA agreements expiry dates – 35 markets
- Formula One agreements expiry dates – 60 markets
- Part 2 – rights agreement analysis by market
- USA, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East
- Part 3 – rights agreement analysis by multi-market broadcasters
- beIN Sports
WHO IS THE REPORT FOR?
- Executives looking for detailed data and analysis on major global rights agreements.
- Research teams wanting to analyse the rapidly-changing global media rights market.
- Broadcasters interested in entering or strengthening their knowledge and position within the media rights space.
- Marketing teams analysing major sports, broadcaster and buyer activity.
- Commercial teams wanting to track the development of global media rights across the largest world’s properties.
WHY YOU NEED THE REPORT
35 comprehensive domestic football rights case studies
Renewals information for over 30 NBA and 60 Formula 1 markets
Snapshots for sport’s most important media rights agreements
Understand when major global sports rights become available
DAZN and beIN Sports' major properties, operational territories & agreement expiry dates
MEDIA RIGHTS AGREEMENT EXPIRY DATA ON THE WORLD'S BIGGEST PROPERTIES
AT A GLANCE
The only report offering exclusive data and in-depth analysis on the value and duration of sports’ leading media rights agreements.
Find out the value of the big five European football leagues’ domestic media rights agreements.
Agreement expiration data for the NBA and Formula One’s multi-market rights deals that you can’t find anywhere else.
The biggest range of leading property value and agreement expiration data in the USA, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and more global regions.
Comprehensive analysis of beIN Sports and DAZN’s agreements with major rights-holders.
To find out more and purchase the report, please contact the SportBusiness team:Get Your Copy of the Report Preview
HOW DO I GET THIS REPORT?
There are just three simple steps:
- Click the button below and complete the form
- A member of our team will be in touch with your copy of the report preview and to explain usage and pricing for the full report
- Once purchased, the full report will be sent to you via email
SportBusiness is the most trusted global intelligence service, providing unique news, analysis, data, consulting and events which deliver competitive advantage to executives in the business of sport.
Launched in 1996, the company is at the heart of the sports industry, close to the decision-makers who are driving the sector. Headquartered from London, we also have operations in the Americas, including an office in Miami, and Asia, including an office in Singapore, giving us proximity to many of the leading companies in sport. This enables our respected editorial team to glean insight into commercial strategies, as well as business-critical data, which our clients can action and use in their business. The depth, accuracy and credibility of our analysis and data is what gives us our reputation for market-leading services in the sports business sector.