DOWNLOAD EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
The Major Global Sports Rights Agreements report provides all this information and brings together hard-to-find global media rights values and renewal timelines in one place.
In this report, we provide:
- A one stop shop for gaining a quick view of sport’s most important media rights agreements
- Understanding of the domestic revenues of all major football leagues, with analysis of how the most recent big five European league’s agreed their latest deals
- At a glance snapshots for sport’s most importance media marketplaces
- Agreement expiration data for the NBA and Formula One’s multi-market rights deals that you can’t find anywhere else
- Understanding of when major sports rights next become available in each of the leading marketplaces, including the biggest range of leading property value and agreement expiration data in the USA, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and more global regions
- Comprehensive analysis of DAZN and beIN Sports’ major properties, agreements with major rights-holders and the territories that they operate in
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Part 1 – rights agreement analysis by sport
- The big 5 European football leagues: Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A, LaLiga and Ligue 1.
- 19 other European football leagues including: Belgian Pro League, Danish Superliga, Dutch Eredivisie, Polish Ekstraklasa, Swedish Allsvenskan and Turkish Super Lig.
- 12 non-European football leagues including: Argentine Primera Division, Australian A League, Chinese Super League, Japanese J League, Major League Soccer, Saudi Professional League, South African Premier Soccer League
- NBA agreements expiry dates – 35 markets including: Argentina, Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Germany, UK, USA
- Formula One agreements expiry dates – 60 markets including: Australia, Austria, Brazil, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Macau, Singapore, Spain, UK
Part 2 – rights agreement analysis by market
- Value of selected leading media rights agreements, and information on when other properties current agreements expire: USA, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East
Part 3 – rights agreement analysis by multi-market broadcasters
- Value of leading agreements and information on when agreements with other major rights holders in each of the broadcaster’s key markets expire: beIN Sports, DAZN
- Key information on the value of leading sports
- Top line analysis of the world’s most important sports markets and regions
- Most valuable media rights markets in 2018
- 35 comprehensive domestic football rights case studies
- Renewals information for over 30 NBA and 60 Formula 1 markets
- Snapshots for sport’s most important media rights agreements
- DAZN and beIN Sports’ major properties, operational territories & agreement expiry dates
Download EXECUTIVE Summary
WHO IS THE REPORT FOR?
- Executives looking for detailed data and analysis on major global rights agreements.
- Research teams wanting to analyse the rapidly-changing global media rights market.
- Broadcasters interested in entering or strengthening their knowledge and position within the media rights space.
- Marketing teams analysing major sports, broadcaster and buyer activity.
- Commercial teams wanting to track the development of global media rights across the largest world’s properties.
MEDIA RIGHTS AGREEMENT EXPIRY DATA ON THE WORLD'S BIGGEST PROPERTIES
The most accurate data on global media rights deals, plus peerless insight and analysis, on one easy to use digital platform.
- With well over 12,000 media rights deals going back over 20 years
- The most accurate and independent values and durations for major media rights deals
- Analysis and insight around the deals from a team of global analysts
- Every month we provide a detailed data-led snapshot of a particular, sport, geography or industry
- Subscribers also get access to the annual Global Media Rights Report
Uefa Club Competition Media Rights Report 18/19 - 20/21
Using detailed data and analysis we examines how TEAM Marketing (Uefa’s exclusive sales agent) sold rights in the 18/19 to 20/21 rights cycle, creating the fifth most valuable media rights property in the world.
Global Media Report 2019
The most comprehensive examination of the sports media rights landscape, based on our market-leading media rights data, covering the world’s 10 biggest sports, 20 largest properties and top 10 markets.
German Bundesliga Media Rights Report 2019
In-depth analysis of domestic and international media revenues. A snapshot of 17 different sports media markets, multi-territory agreements plus insight into how the league looks to grow revenues.