Global Fan Insights Report 2020
Understand What Sports Fans Think
WHAT IS IN THE REPORT?
Understanding the customer is critical to success in any business and this report is designed to provide sports businesses with valuable insight into what sports fans around the world think and how they engage with and value different sports propositions.
More than 10,000 fans were surveyed across 10 global markets and the report offers a comprehensive analysis of the survey’s findings.
The report is split into the following sections and contains data on the following categories and more.
- Section 1 – Gameday including travel, stadium amenities, ticket prices, comparison with TV coverage.
- Section 2 – Sponsorship including brand recognition, team and athlete affiliation, impact of poor behavior.
- Section 3 – Media including platform adoption, paying subscribers, media consumption, pirate streaming.
- Section 4 – Fan engagement including social media usage, food and drink promotions and ticket upgrades.
- Section 5 – Power of Athletes including why fans follow athletes and the effect of athlete misbehavior.
- Section 6 – Betting including how many sports fans bet, betting sponsorship of sports and integrity of sports and better.
WHO IS THE REPORT FOR?
- Brands and agencies – essential fan data to understand what potential audiences engage with, from endorser athletes to the popularity of sports in specific regions.
- Rights holders – get a detailed understanding of audience size, compare fan interest across sports and regions.
- Broadcasters – understand markets for entry to get an informed understanding of global sports fans’ interests.
WHY YOU NEED THE REPORT
A comprehensive view of what motivates sports fans across the biggest global markets
Up-to-date survey data of 1,000 nationally representative sports fans
The report covers six key areas vital to fan engagement
In-depth analysis provides insight into important sports industry trends
Specific US-focused analysis for each section
AT A GLANCE
The only report that gives you a comprehensive overview of global sports fan attitudes and behaviour.
It examines six key areas:
Gameday: What aspects of the game day experience do current and potential spectators find important.
Sponsorship: The effectiveness of sports sponsorship in generating awareness, interest and purchasing decisions.
Media: How fans use different media to follow sport.
Fan engagement: What types of content do fans find most engaging and what marketing they respond to.
Athletes: What makes fans follow athletes and what will turn them away.
Gambling: How many fans gamble in different markets and the wider impact on the integrity of sports.Get Your Copy of the Report Preview
HOW DO I GET THIS REPORT?
There are just three simple steps:
- Click the button below and complete the form
- A member of our team will be in touch to explain usage and pricing for the full report
- Once purchased, the full report will be sent to you via email