Reports with actionable insight and analysis powered by data
The Casebook collects 20 case studies of 2021’s most important sports sponsorship activations from some of the world’s most innovative brands.
Each case study profiles an activation produced by a brand and a rights-holder, and explains its objectives, the practical elements of the activation and the outcomes.
You’ll find case studies from sectors including beer, crypto, telecoms and personal care, featuring partners from the NFL and NHL to the IOC and Tennis Australia, and brands from Burger King to Nike.
This year’s collection again sees brand and creative agencies lean into the prevailing conditions, using Covid-drive consumer trends or new health rules as the basis for new ideas. Other micro-trends saw beer brands in particular reacting to events like the abortive European ‘super league’ or the US government’s stimulus package, while IPC and IOC partners used powerful and sincere messaging to find cut through in difficult times.
Want to know more? Purchase this report below.
BUY NOW - £299
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- #BKMenuCourt – Burger King & 2K Sports
- #PlayOffBeerds – Bud Light & the NHL
- #UpgradeYourHome – Hisense & Uefa
- $EFC Fan Token Offering – Socios.com & Everton FC
- A Winning Mindset – Allianz & the International Paralympic Committee
- Call Your Shot ’21 – CarMax & the WNBA
- Clean Jersey Swap – Tide (Procter & Gamble) & the NFL
- Don’t Drink & Start a League – Heineken & Uefa
- Draft House – Rocket Mortgage & LA Rams
- Fortnite Stadium – Verizon & the NFL
- It’s a Chelsea Thing – Nike & Chelsea FC
- Lead With Love – P&G & IOC/IPC/Team USA
- Out of Line/Gått Over Gränsen – Grit Sportswear & Skutskärs IF
- Pitvertising – Rexona & Cricket Australia
- Rogue Umpire – Uber Eats & Tennis Australia
- Stanley Cup Batch / Drink From The Cup – Molson Canadian & NHL
- Summer Stimmy Tix – Bud Light & MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, NWSL & WBNA
- Tap and Move – Skrill & AC Milan
- The Farthest Shot in Golf – Callaway & European Tour
- Virtual Pro Bowl – EA Sports & the NFL
WHAT'S IN A CASE STUDY?
WHO IS THE CASEBOOK FOR?
Creative agencies looking for inspiration for their own sporting activations and to see their work celebrated.
Brands that want to see how competitors are activating their sport sponsorship rights and understand how businesses are reaching the audience(s) they care about.
Rights-holders looking for ideas to bring to the table with their current and prospective sponsors.
SportBusiness Sponsorship subscribers get access to all our case studies and much more
- Case studies help you identify best practice in sponsorship activation
- Data snapshots help you understand the landscape around key sponsorship market, territories and sports
- The deals database lets you keep on top of what rights-holders and brands are doing and compare your portfolio against those of your peers
- Daily news keeps you up to date with the latest developments
- Key deal stories keep you abreast of competitor activity