Reports with actionable insight and analysis powered by data
This report brings together 15 case studies on our pick of the region’s most interesting and innovative sponsorship activations from 2019-20.
Each of our case studies takes an activation produced by a brand and a rights-holder and explains the objectives of the campaign, details the practical elements of the activation and reports the outcomes.
Unsurprisingly, given the European focus of this collection, you will find a strong football presence but you can still expect plenty of sporting variety, from cricket through rugby to tennis, cycling and more.DOWNLOAD EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Accor/QNB/Ooredoo/Nike and more & Paris Saint-Germain
2. Adidas & Arsenal
This is Home
3. AIG & The R&A
The Power of Allies
4. BNP Paribas & the Fédération Française de Tennis
Collection Court No1
5. Budweiser & the Football Association
Heart of a King
6. Continental & RCS Sport
7. Deutsche Bahn & Hertha BSC
#Mauerfall/Fall of the Wall
8. Dove Men+Care & the British & Irish Rugby
Care for Every Position You Play
9. Guinness & Six Nations Rugby
10. Hyundai & Atlético Madrid
Femenino, con F de Fútbol
11. Jaguar Land Rover & the All-England Club
12. Littlewoods Ireland & the Gaelic Athletic Association
13. Paddy Power & Huddersfield Town
14. Jeep & Juventus
15. Specsavers & the England and Wales Cricket Board
DISCOVER THE CORE ELEMENTS OF INNOVATIVE SPORTS SPONSORSHIP CAMPAIGNS IN EACH CASE STUDY
- Discover Budweiser’s successful activation supporting the 2019 Women’s World Cup and what the inspiration was.
- Which football team teamed up with sponsors and suppliers to raise funds for Parisian medial workers and how they activated it.
- The impressive outcome of Arsenal’s launch campaign for Adidas.
- Which 2019 global activation spearheaded AIG as an ally for female golfers and for women in general.
- How Guiness and Six Nations collaborated and launched an activation to encourage drinking water and less alcohol.
- What activation achieved 12,000 app downloads beating their initial 5,000 target.
WHO IS THE REPORT FOR?
- Brands and sponsors that want to see what top-class activations look like in the regions and sports they care about
- Rights-holders looking for ideas to bring to the table with their current and prospective sponsors
- Creative agencies looking for inspiration and to see their good work celebrated
Giving agencies, brands & rights-holders true added value through sponsorship deal data, activation campaign case studies and daily news
- Daily news keeps you up to date with the latest developments
- Key deal stories keep you abreast of competitor activity
- Case studies help you identify best practice in sponsorship activation
- Data snapshots help you understand the landscape around key sponsorship market, territories and sports
- The deals database lets you keep on top of what rights-holders and brands are doing and compare your portfolio against those of your peers
Uefa Club Competition Media Rights Report 18/19 - 20/21
Using detailed data and analysis we examines how TEAM Marketing (Uefa’s exclusive sales agent) sold rights in the 18/19 to 20/21 rights cycle, creating the fifth most valuable media rights property in the world.
Out now – £4,995
Major Global Sports Rights Agreements Report
Provides a comprehensive understanding of major global rights agreements, how much they are worth and when they are going to expire from buyers like beIN Sports and leading OTT services like DAZN.
Out now – £9,995
Global Media Report 2019
The most comprehensive examination of the sports media rights landscape, based on our market-leading media rights data, covering the world’s 10 biggest sports, 20 largest properties and top 10 markets.
Out now – £4,995