The Japan Sports Agency will host the Sports Industry Online Business Meeting 2023 to create matching opportunities between exhibitors from Japan and buyers and organizations from ASEAN member states, Australia, and New Zealand from 7 February 2023 to 9 February 2023.
The Agency is recruiting a wide range of participants, for the purpose of achieving interactions and transactions in all industries and fields involving sports, such as sponsorship and sport tourism, in addition to business meetings about products and services.
Japan made Tokyo 2020 Olympics a success even in the Covid-19 pandemic. Japanese sport industries and sectors which supported the event are aiming to spread their technical skills, contents, and services reflecting the spirit of hospitality to the world as their legacy.
Japan’s health services and products are highly rated especially by other Asian countries, including ASEAN. Because of these, the Japan Sports Agency will enhance the opportunities of sending messages to the word, such as the upcoming online business meeting.
Sports Industry Online Business Meeting 2023 – the details
- Date: Tuesday, February 7 – Thursday, February 9, 2023
- Time: 12:00 p.m-17:00 p.m.（JST）
- Buyers from ASEAN member states, Australia and New Zealand interested in procuring sports-related products;
- Organizations from ASEAN member states, Australia and New Zealand interested in introducing Japanese sports-related services;
- For buyers and organizations from other countries, please contact the enquiries desk by email.
- Pre-arranged one-on-one meeting using online video conference system.
- Free of charge
- Communication cost related to the use of the online system shall be responsibility of the participants.
Please click here.
Enquiries desk: JTB Corp. Business Solution Branch Ⅲ
Sports Industry Online Business Meeting desk: Koya Morikawa