SportBusiness Group and Bloomberg TV will present on 31st October, Sport and The City: Horse Racing the first conference examining the business of Horse Racing to be held in the City of London.
Building on the last Sport and The City conference which focussed on Formula 1 this event will link the City to the turf, giving the business community an understanding of how racing operates and promoting investment and best practice in the sport.
Attendees at Sport and The City events learn how to maximise their organisations involvement with the sport: How the Horse Racing world works, how the various business interact and how typical problems are overcome. Our speakers come from a broad range of fields with the sport, giving you a full 360 degree view of Horse Racing in 2011. In additions to the presentations and roundtable discussion, the event will also feature extensive networking opportunities.
Confirmed speakers include:
· Simon Bazalgette, Group Chief Executive, The Jockey Club
· Stephen Michael, Commercial Director, Ascot Racecourse
· Raymond van Niekerk, Global Marketing Director for Investec
· David Zeffman, Partner, Olswang LLP
· Richard Fitzgerald, Chief Executive at RMG / Racing UK, Director Turf TV
· Alan Switzer, Director, Sports Business Group, Deloitte
Places are strictly limited so limited so book now to avoid disappointment.
This event runs from 09:00 – 13:00 at Bloomberg’s Finsbury Square headquarters in the heart of the City of London (EC2A 1PQ) on Monday 31st October 2011.