DOWNLOAD THE EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
The Women’s Sport in Numbers report illustrates in detail the value of sponsorship deals across 18 different properties and examines the market dynamics that are prompting brands to align themselves with women’s sport.
This report breaks down the commercial landscape by sport and property. With a fresh methodology and design, we are able to share even more of our data.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Recent developments
- Growth trajectories
- Audience development
- The media market
- Reality checks
- Aussie Rules
The commercial future
- Uefa on course to generate €70m in sponsorship income from Women’s Football Partner programme in current cycle
- Visa’s sponsorship of Fifa the single biggest individual deal in women’s football on per annum basis
- Hospitals and healthcare sector responsible for 40 per cent of sponsorship deals in NWSL
- WTA has achieved sponsorship parity with the ATP Tour
- WNBA sponsors helping to increase exposure for women’s basketball league
- Women’s IPL predicted to become biggest women’s cricket property in the world
WHY YOU NEED THIS REPORT
Expert analysis details the factors affecting sponsorship values in women's sport
Accurate values provide the most comprehensive breakdown of the commercial landscape in women's sport
Understand the key trends across the most important sports, properties, and markets
See where the opportunities lie as women's sport steps into the spotlight
WHO IS THIS REPORT FOR?
- Brands – needing an accurate understanding of values for global women’s sports sponsorship
- Rights-holders – looking for data on how to price sponsorship assets
- Sports marketing agencies – that need comprehensive market analysis to get the best value for their clients.
INTERESTED IN THE FULL REPORT?
Data from SportBusiness Sponsorship
What a subscription to SportBusiness Sponsorship includes:
- Key deal stories keep you abreast of competitor activity
- Data snapshots help you understand the landscape around key sponsorship market, territories and sports
- Case studies help you identify best practice in sponsorship activation
- The Deals Tracker database lets you keep on top of what rights-holders and brands are doing and compare your portfolio against those of your peers
- Daily news keeps you up to date with the latest developments