Reports with actionable insight and analysis powered by data
The Casebook collects 15 case studies of 2021/22’s most important sports sponsorship activations from some of the world’s most innovative brands.
Each case study profiles an activation produced by a brand and a rights-holder and explains its objectives, the practical elements of the activation and the outcomes.
It includes case studies on activations from the finance, telecoms, soft drinks, beer sectors, and more. And features partners with very different platforms and possibilities, including the NFL, NBA, Women’s International Champions Cup, and Drone Racing League.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Forever LA – Ball Corporation & LA Rams
- Signature Sandwiches: The Vault – Subway & NFL
- Experience – American Express & NBA 2K & NBA
- Paint Collaboration – AT&T & NBA Paint & Chicago Bulls
- The Sheriff Returns – EA Sports & NFL
- Made for Football Watching – Pepsi & NFL
- LaLiga All-Star Gaming Challenge – Verizon & LaLiga
- Changemaker Partnership – Google (& ESPN) & WNBA
- Ice Keepers – Bud Light & NY Rangers / MSG
- Healthcare Hero Spotlight- UPMC Healthcare & Pittsburgh Penguins
- Mariachi Arrival: Jalen Ramsey – Porsche & LA Rams
- WICC Best XI – Ally & Women’s International Champions Cup
- Oakland Forever – Rakuten & Golden State Warriors
- 13th Pilot – Algorand & Drone Racing League
- 3-Point Leader Celebration – Rakuten & Golden State Warriors
WHAT'S IN A CASE STUDY
WHO IS THE REPORT FOR?
Creative agencies looking for inspiration for their own sporting activations and to see their work celebrated.
Brands that want to see how competitors are activating their sport sponsorship rights and understand how businesses are reaching the audience(s) they care about.
Rights-holders looking for ideas to bring to the table with their current and prospective sponsors.
SportBusiness Sponsorship subscribers get access to all our case studies and much more
- Case studies help you identify best practice in sponsorship activation
- Data snapshots help you understand the landscape around key sponsorship market, territories and sports
- The deals database lets you keep on top of what rights-holders and brands are doing and compare your portfolio against those of your peers
- Daily news keeps you up to date with the latest developments
- Key deal stories keep you abreast of competitor activity