Highlights from our April issue
The importance of digital engagement during the lockdown
US sports leagues eye potential return
Formula 1 could have up to seven different regional betting sponsors, says ISG
Eni Aluko | Women’s sport is a great vehicle to tackle social issues
Georgiou targeting further growth for Eurosport Events after announcing UCI tie-up
Missed an issue of SportBusiness Review?
After Covid, sport will be back
Kevin Roberts, Editorial Director discusses how sports return, will be celebrated like never before.
Global pandemic requires leaning on sports in a different way
Eric Fisher, US Editor looks at how the pandemic is changing the very business of sport.
Covid-19, globalisation and its limits
Kevin McCullagh, Senior Analyst Asia examines how Covid-19 both connects us and shows how limited our understanding is of other markets.
Six questions facing the US sports betting industry
Chris Russo, CEO, Fifth Generation Sports on the Six questions facing the US sports betting industry
‘Stop broadcasting, start interacting’ | The importance of digital engagement during sport’s shutdown
Health and duty of care considerations override rights commitments as sports seek Covid-19 legal advice
“Instead of a draw ceremony we had an emergency meeting” | ITTF chief executive Steve Dainton on the impact of coronavirus
Octagon’s John Shea: The pent-up demand from a consumer standpoint will be there
SportBusiness talks to the global president of marketing and events for Octagon Worldwide as he looks to work through current public health crisis, and plan ahead for the return of the sports industry to full activity.
Subscribe and get 10 issues of SportBusiness Review as well as...
- Global news delivered by editorial teams in each of the major sporting markets of North America, Europe and Asia
- In-depth features and news analysis that gets to the heart of the key topics affecting the sports industry
- A continually expanding content platform including videos and interviews with the leading industry stakeholders
- First access to our Post Graduate Course Rankings
- A data-backed information service with our journalists and sports media rights and sponsorship analysts working side-by-side.