What is the SportBusiness Post-Graduate Rankings?
Understanding the quality and options available from post-graduate Sport Management courses is something that has become increasingly complicated with each passing year as the sector has grown and expanded at a rapid rate.
Our aim with the SportBusiness Post-Graduate Course Rankings is simple: to provide students and course leaders alike with the most reliable and respected rankings system for postgraduate sports management courses across the world.
Request a Demo
What does the Post-Graduate Rankings cover?
- The Top 40 Stats Breakdown
Top Course Case Studies
- The global top 3 courses
- The top online course
Industry Articles & Analysis – 2019 examples…
- NYU’s MS in Global Sport prepares graduates for the next generation of sport
- Part of the club: Why Real Madrid and Valencia are investing in sport business education
- An academic track record: The growth of postgraduate sport business courses in the UK
- The ESA Diploma is helping to educate and unite the sponsorship industry
- Sport business education is expanding to meeting the needs of a rapidly growing industry
- A top-of-the-league career pathway
How Can The Post-Graduate Rankings Help?
- Discover who is offering the best post-graduate sport management course.
- Understand what makes up a successful course program.
- Gain an understanding of post-graduate courses available globally.
- Make a more informed decision on the institution most suited to you.
- Understand the prospects available to graduates.
- Find expert insight from the key executives and leaders in sport management.