Tokyo Olympics news:
- 60 per cent of Japanese companies are in favour of the Games going ahead, according to an NHK poll - Reuters/CNA
- Olympics sports federations would not face bankruptcy even if Tokyo is cancelled, Andrew Ryan of ASOIF said - Reuters/CNA
- A two-month postponement of the first test event of 2021, an artistic swimming event that was to double as a qualifier on March 4-7, was confirmed - AFP/CNA
- Australia is aiming to vaccinate its Olympians before they go to Japan - Reuters
- It remains unclear whether the Tokyo Games will have fans, organising committee CEO Toshiro Mori said.
The Korean K League's 2021 season will begin on February 27. The first phase runs until October 3, at which point the league will split into two groups of six teams - AFC