Sponsorship Data Snapshots
What are Sponsorship Data Snapshots?
Our data snapshots are images of the world’s most interesting sponsorship markets – like the NBA, Six Nations rugby, or global motorsport – in figures, given context by our analysts.
Each one shows the complete portfolios of the rights-holders involved, with benchmark values for every deal.
Associated written analysis explains major market trends, brand & rights-holder strategies plus the background to major deals of the past 12 months.
Data snapshots cover 12 sponsorship markets; published monthly, the snapshot of each market is updated every year.
Our goal is to help you understand the market in one shot.
What do we cover?
Who are Sponsorship Data Snapshots for?
- At brands, who want to know how much inventory costs in the major sponsorship markets
- At agencies, who want to spot openings for their clients
- At rights-holders, who want to benchmark their sales against their peers
Research & insight teams
- At brands, who want to see where their rivals are spending and how much
- At agencies, who want the values of a broad range of deals at their fingertips
- At rights-holders, who want to know where money is being spent in their sport
How can Data Snapshots help me?
- Understand what’s happening in 12 of the world’s most important sponsorship markets
- See which brands are spending, how much and where
- At the macro level, use our benchmarks to value key sponsorship markets
- At the micro level, use our benchmarks to value every deal within those markets
- Understand rights-holder sales strategies plus when, how and why they change
How Do I Subscribe to SportBusiness Sponsorship?
- Click the button
- Complete the short form
- One of our team will be in touch!