Activation Case Studies
What are Activation Case Studies?
Each of our case studies takes an activation produced by an agency, brand and a rights-holder. We then explain the objectives of the campaign, detail the practical elements of the activation and report the outcomes.
Each year we publish over 200 activation case studies – 24 every month.
What should I expect in each case study?
Featuring brands and agencies from around the world
Who are Activation Case Studies for?
- At brands, who want to track the work of their peers
- At agencies, who want to see who is working with who and what they are doing
- At rights-holders, who want to keep on top of trends and best practice
Research & insight teams
- At brands, who want to find out what inventory can achieve their goals
- At agencies, who want to see which activations really work
- At rights-holders, who want to glean insights for their own activations
How will Activation Case Studies help me?
- Identify best-practice with over 200 case studies in 2020 alone, 500 in total by the end of 2021
- Understand how to effectively activate your own campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest trends
- View practical campaign examples in every activation case study
Latest Activation Case Studies
AFLW player development manager – BHP and the AFL
The Australian Football League (AFL) and resources company BHP embarked on a three-year AFL Women’s (AFLW) partnership, from 2020 to 2022, focused on creating more opportunities for women to play, umpire a…
Good Deeds Cup – Chevrolet and Minor Hockey
The ‘Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup’ launched on January 20 2023 for its seventh season with a new challenge for young hockey players. Fo
In Safe Hands – AXA and Liverpool FC
Launched across October and November 2022, to coincide with Pink October and Movember, ‘In Safe Hands’ is a campaign to help educate and spread awareness of the importance of self-examination in detecting can…
Wear the Rose – O2 and the RFU
O2 states that it is on a mission to help close rugby’s gender gap with its longstanding partner – the RFU. In
How Do I Subscribe to SportBusiness Sponsorship?
- Click the button
- Complete the short form
- One of our team will be in touch!