The second module of careers and educational content series Sports Matters Academy covered the sports marketing business, and featured speakers from the NBA, Mobile Premier League, Football Marketing Asia, Mailman and SailGP.
Sports Matters Academy is a free content series produced by industry events organiser Branded, with SportBusiness acting as one of the main partners. It is aimed at those contemplating a career in the sports industry, or seeking to advance an existing career. Through discussions with experienced industry experts, the content equips viewers with an understanding of important industry sub-sectors and gives insights into how to develop their careers.
Sports Marketing Matters – Part 1
The first session featured:
- Florian Jungbauer, SVP Marketing, Football Marketing Asia
- Erica Kerner, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, SailGP
- Andrew Collins, CEO, Mailman
- Jasper Donat, founder and CEO, Branded – moderator
Sports Marketing Matters – Part 2
The second session featured:
- Sheila Rasu, Vice President, Marketing and Communications, NBA Asia
- Shuchi Kulshreshtha, Associate Manager Brand Marketing, Mobile Premier League
- Unmish Parthasarathi, Founder and Executive Director, Picture Board Partners – moderator