Discover the video strategies winning over modern sports fans
Sport, unlike almost any other form of entertainment, transcends age groups in building communities around teams but there is a growing divide in how it is consumed.
To build a picture of today’s state-of-play, Imagen conducted extensive research with the most dedicated fans of American pro-leagues, the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and MLS.
Our findings indicate a seismic generational shift in fans’ relationship with content.
In this report you will discover:
- How content preferences differ between Gen Z, Millennials and Boomers
- What content fans say they’re not getting enough of
- How much fans would be willing to pay for exclusive content
- The ways young fans want to be able to engage with their team
- The impact social media influencers are having on young followers