Scroll to bottom for PDF download.
This year’s Sponsorship Works brings you 18 case studies of best practice sports sponsorships from around the world. It has targeted entries from more markets and with a greater level of detail than ever before.
The case studies come from Europe, North and South America, Africa, Asia and Australia. They are based on properties from basketball, cricket, football, Formula One, Gaelic sports, rugby union, sailing, tennis, US college sports and yoga. And each is structured into planning, activation and evaluation sections, to deliver the key information as clearly as possible.
This year, we are pleased to welcome our first Presenting Partner for the report, the agency MP & Silva, which is building on its wide experience in sports media rights with a new, global sponsorship business.
We would like to say thank you to MP & Silva and to the other contributors for their co-operation in putting together the report: Advantage International, Bastion EBA, Bridgestone Latin America, Crunch Communications, ESP Properties, Fiba, Fuse Sport + Entertainment, GMR Marketing, Havas Sports & Entertainment, Levergy, McCann Enterprise, MediaCom Sport & Entertainment, OC Sport, Octagon and Tottenham Hotspur.
The case studies this year were submitted by invitation and edited by the publisher to fit the house style of Sports Sponsorship Insider.
We hope that this year’s casebook provides inspiration for future sponsorships and we look forward to seeing what the industry has in store for us in the next 12 months.
MP & Silva Presenting Partner Case Studies
- AIA and Tottenham Hotspur
- AIG and the All Blacks
- ANZ and tennis in Asia-Pacific
- Audi South Africa and Cricket South Africa
- Barclays and the Premier League
- Beko and Fiba
- Blackmores and yoga
- Bridgestone and the Copa Libertadores
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles and the Dongfeng Race Team
- Dongfeng Peugeot, Longines and Lacoste with Fédération Française de Tennis
- Electric Ireland and the GAA All-Ireland Minor Championships
- Indeed and the International Champions Cup
- LG Electronics USA and the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)
- Nicotex and the Indian Super League
- Nissan and the Uefa Champions League
- SAP and the Women’s Tennis Association
- Shell and Ferrari
- Tata Communications and Formula One
Download a PDF of Sponsorship Works 2016: