Now in its second year, the Sport and iGaming conference is hold in partnership with sister company iGaming Business (www.igamingbusiness.com) and is the only event in the sector which brings together gaming brands, the rights holders and the agencies to meet, discuss, and debate our industry.
The event is sponsored by top City law firm, Pinsent Masons LLP and held at their state-of-the-art facilities near Liverpool Street, London.
The Sport and iGaming conference is a must attend event for sponsors and Sponsorship managers, head of brands, betting operations marketing managers, marketing agencies, rights holders looking to attract sponsors, rights holders interested in find, betting partners, governing bodies, Lawyers, academics, disciplinary & governance professionals, government officials, athlete managers, or anyone interested in gaining insight and analysis from leading, industry figures, hearing exclusive research on the relationship between the industries, learning how to make sport and gaming sponsorships work and receiving exclusive data on our developing industry to take back to the office. You will have plenty of opportunities for networking and making contacts within the sport and iGaming communities
Confirmed speakers include:
– Trevor watkins, Partner, Pinsent Masons
– Chris Ingram, Ingram Enterprise
– Trevor Birch, Partner PKF London LLP and former CEO of Chelsea FC and SPORTFIVE Group
– Paul Fisher, COO, the Jockey Club
– Mike Mainwaring, Director PR & Activation and Consultancy divisions, Generate
– Paddy Power, Communications director, Paddy Power
– Ben Carter, Global Head of Online Acquisition, Betfair
– Zico Moro, Sales Manager, dotMobi
– Honor Hancock, Director, Sports Bureau
– Mike shaw, Director marketing solutions, ComScore
– Aideen Shortt, Gambling Consultant and Contractor and Author of Mobile Gambling Report
This event runs from 8:30 – 18:00 at Pinsent Masons’ HQ, located at Crown Place London (EC2A 4ES) on the 23rd November 2011.
For more information visit www.sportandigaming.com