Now in its 7th edition, Sponsorship Works brings you 20 brand new case studies from sports marketing around the world and across different sports. Each case study contains details of the strategy behind the sponsorship, what the brand set out to achieve and why the property was chosen. It provides an anatomy of the deal and focuses particularly on how it was activated.
We get a rare look behind the scenes at execution and show what each sponsorship achieved bringing you the complete package from the planning stage to measurement and evaluation.
Highlights of Sponsorship Works include case studies from Sailing, Tennis, Athletics, Snooker, Football, Rugby, American Football and Swimming.
We see how brands are connecting with fans in the growth areas of Latin America, Asia and the Middle East. And it demonstrates the importance of major international tournaments including the FIFA World Cup and UEFA Champions League. But we also look at some smaller properties and sports to find out how sponsorship potential is being maximised in those areas.
Despite the effects of recession, sport has been used as a platform for an increasing array of diverse brands and sectors. Sponsorship Works demonstrates the power of sports marketing across financial services, consumer electronics, beverages, energy, insurance and gaming.
We back up the case studies with a section providing key sponsorship data on the hot topics of naming rights, banking sponsorships, kit supplier deals as well as a focus on Brazil, the country that will be at the heart of the sport industry in the coming years. The data in this section is provided by a new resource from SportBusiness Group, Sports Marketing Frontiers, which was created to provide a more analytical level of intelligence to underpin decision making in the sponsorship industry.
Case Studies included in the 2011 edition include:
- Castrol & FIFA World Cup
- EDF & Swimming
- The Optima Open
- Samsung – ‘Win a Pro Contract’
- Bupa Great Run Series 2010
- Pfizer Canada & Canadian Paralympics Team
- Sportingbet & Wolverhampton Wanderers
- The UEFA Champions League Trophy Tour presented by UniCredit
- Stats & New York Life introduce ‘New York Life Protection Index’ for NFL
- QBE European Operations & Premiership Rugby
- Total Argentina & Boca Juniors
- Etihad & Manchester City Football Club
- npower & the Football League
- Puma Ocean Racing
- Big Cola Promotional Partnership with the FA
- Etisalat & FC Barcelona
- The Co-operative with Activate Sport
- Rileys & Ronnie O’Sullivan’s Future Stars of Snooker
- Lucozade Sport World Cup Campaign
- The Official Aviva Premiership Rugby Prediction Game
To order your copy today call +44 (0) 20 7954 3481 or email email@example.com