The speaker line-up at Sport and New Media 2011 is now close to completion with a fantastic international mix of speakers from Eurosport, Havas Sports & Entertainment, Eurodata TV Worldwide, ATP World Tour, Ultimate Fighting Championship, MasterCard Europe, Opta, Mindshare, Perform and many more.
Sport and New Media 2011 is sponsored and hosted by Eurosport and held at the state-of-the-art facilities at TF1.
Our speaker line-up features industry leaders and key influencers will discuss their experiences of the most challenging and demanding issues in this rapidly expanding sector. Delegates will have access to the latest successful case studies and industry data, be able to interact and debate during panel discussions and take advantage of significant networking opportunities throughout the day.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Laurent Eric Le Lay, CEO and Chairman, Eurosport
- Alexandre Callay, Director, Eurodata TV Worldwide
- Frédéric Saint-Sardos, Head of Digital and Brand Content, Havas Sports & Entertainment
- Senior Executive, Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)
- John Phillips, Senior Vice President – Digital Marketing, ATP World Tour
- Paul Meulendijk, Vice-president and Head of Sponsorship, MasterCard Europe
- Arnaud Maillard, Internet & New Media Director, Eurosport
- Ed Wooller, Head of Mindshare Sport
- Rhys Beer, Commercial Director, Perform
- Aidan Cooney, CEO, Opta
- …and more being confirmed everyday.
Sport and New Media will be held in Paris on 15 June 2011. Organised by the Events Division of SportBusiness Group and sponsored and hosted by Eurosport. The conference will enjoy simultaneous translation between English and French.