A host of top brands have confirmed their involvement in this year’s Sport and Social Responsibility Summit 2011. Now in its third year the summit is being held at the London HQ of event sponsors Charles Russell LLP, on Friday 18th March.
Reflecting the growing importance of corporate social responsibility programmes to the business of sport, leading sponsors including Aviva, Ford and Barclays will discuss their objectives, campaigns and measurement in this sector.
These top brands will be joined by sports properties including Tottenham Hotspur and campaign groups such as Kick It Out and 1GOAL for a fantastic day of best practice, debate, the latest industry data and networking opportunities.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jack Brewer, former NFL player, Chairman of Peace and Sport USA and Founder of the Jack Brewer Foundation.
- Mitch Markson, President of Consumer Marketing & Global Creative Director, Edelman
- Grant Cornwell MBE, CEO, Tottenham Hotspur Foundation
- Kirk Harrison, Head, Barclays Spaces for Sports
- Mitra Janes, Diversity and Inclusion manager, Ford UK
- Paul Elliott, ambassador for Kick It Out, football’s equality and inclusion campaign
- Heather Smith, Head of Sponsorship & CR, Aviva
- Caroline Weber, Director of Business Partnerships, Sport England
- Gary Richardson, Education Director, Sports Traider
- Alison Braybrooks, Head of Community Consulting and LBG, Corporate Citizenship
- Shaharazad Abuel-Ealeh, Co-ordinator (Global), 1GOAL
For further information please visit www.sportandsocialresponsibility.com or call +44 (0) 207 954 3514