Online gaming is the fastest growing sponsor of professional sport. In the UK alone, 28 per cent of Premier League and Championship football clubs have a gaming company as a shirt sponsor. In response to the massive growth of this sector, the leading information providers in the sport and iGaming industries, SportBusiness Group and iGaming Business have allied themselves to develop a new conference – Sport and iGaming 2010 (November 10th, Central London).
Held at the London headquarters of our sponsor, international law firm Pinsent Masons LLP, for the first time a conference will take a detailed look at all aspects of sport and igaming – sponsorship and marketing, the legality, the ethical risk, the evolution of offline to online betting, the sponsorship success stories, the data behind the campaigns and the future of this industry. In exciting, fast moving industries such as this, information, data, best practice and networking is crucial. This conference will deliver all this and more.
Who should attend?
This event will be of interest for industry professionals looking to find out how to better activate their sponsorships and for rights holders looking to help sponsors do this and offer attractive sponsorship packages. We recommend the following attend: Head of brand, sponsors, sponsorship managers, betting operations marketing managers, marketing agencies, rights holders looking to attract sponsors, rights holders interested in find betting partners, governing bodies, lawyers, academics, disciplinary & governance professionals, government officials and athlete managers.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Leo Thompson, Head of UK Sports Marketing (Betfair)
- Nick Hawkins, Head of Legal Services (Danoptra) and former Shadow Minister for Gambling
- Keith McDonnell, Business Development Director (Bodog Europe)
- Mike Falconer, CEO (Bettorlogic.com)
- Kevan Moretti, Head of B2B Services (Racing Post)
- Phil Balderamos, Head of Corporate Marketing and Communications (Sportech)
- Steve Keall, Senior Associate (Pinsent Masons LLP)
- Mike Shaw, Director, Marketing Solutions (comScore)
- Alex Gough, CEO, (Professional Squash Association)
- Jackie Fast, Managing Director (Slingshot Sponsorship)
- Oliver Codrington, ex Head of Compliance and Licensing for the British Horseracing Authority (BHA)
- Andy Lulham, Head of UK Sports & Marketing PR (Betfair)
- Kevin Roberts, Editorial Director (SportBusiness Group)
- Michael Caselli, Partner (Lyceum Media)
For further information please visit www.sportandigaming.com or email email@example.com