Sports Marketing Frontiers
Sports Marketing Frontiers: where sport and brands meet
The inside track on sponsorship deals, deal makers and their rationale
Frontiers is a multi-faceted service for sponsorship decision makers on both sides of the table. We publish exclusive stories, deal diagnoses, sector and industry analysis to help you do more and better deals.
Frontiers is backed up by a vast deals database of over 10,000 global sponsorships which powers exclusive reporting and analysis tools to give you an unrivalled view of sports marketing across your sport, industry, country or sector.
Our dedicated team of researchers and journalists are commited to raising the standard of commercial intelligence in sports marketing. Our insight and analysis will give you a deep understanding of the interplay between sport and brands: understand what sponsorship can achieve and get full value from the deals you do.
Why should you subscribe?
Sports Marketing Frontiers provides regular sponsorship news, deals data and analysis in print and espcially online and on mobile. But it's so much more than that:
- Benchmark deal values and track spending patterns by sport and sponsor
- Discover what brands can achieve through sponsorship and how
- Hear from leading brands why they do the deals they do
- Discover new market makers and emerging sports marketing categories
- Back up your decisions and pitches with reliable industry data
Sports Marketing Frontiers was set up in response to industry demand for a higher level of intelligence to back up deals. When every euro, pound or dollar is scrutinised brands have to have the rationale to back up their sponsorship decisions and know why they are going to deliver positive returns.
Our team of dedicated researchers and journalists trawl the world of sports marketing and consistently deliver lively and exclusive insights. They unearth and report on new trends in social media marketing or social responsibility sponsorship to provide users with best-in-class case studies.
There are so many aspects to the Frontiers service that only a trial can really do justice to the full service. Readers have recently benefited from these unique insights:
- Analysis of which Mercedes sponsorships deliver biggest social media buzz
- Unqiue study of gaming sponsorship across Europe
- Exclusive Interview with Under Armour's Kevin Plank
- In-depth study into French rugby sponsorship values
...and many, many more.
Take a trial or order your subscription today and give your sponsorship deal making a boost.
This is what some of our readers have to say about Sports Marketing Frontiers: