Cricket Money: A Game Changing Study of the Business of Cricket
Cricket is an industry worth many $millions each year worldwide but its powerbases are far flung and its revenue mix has often been hard to understand.
...until now - SportBusiness brings you Cricket Money, the first complete financial picture of the modern game of cricket.
To request more information or order your copy please click here.
Cricket Money includes unique and exclusive data for you. With access to data from TV Sports Markets, Sports Marketing Frontiers and sources within the game itself, we provide you with an unparalleled level of accuracy and coverage.
We allow you to save months of investigation and research, by providing you with financial data from the ICC and each cricketing country in one place.
Starting with the ICC, Cricket Money covers its portfolio of rights and events and moves through:
- International data on Cricket World Cup, player salaries and stadium naming rights
- India, the BCCI, IPL and Champions League Twenty20
- Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka
- UK and the ECB including Sky’s cricket rights portfolio
- SANZAR countries - South Africa, New Zealand and Australia, plus Zimbabwe and Kenya
- West Indies, the United States and Canada
>> Key financial data includes
• Exclusive TV rights data - Who broadcasts which cricket events, how much they pay and for how long
• Hundreds of sponsorship values - Top 20 sponsors in cricket plus breakdown of sponsors by board, IPL, county and Big Bash team
• Costs and economic impact of staging cricket’s leading competitions - CWC and CLTwenty20
• Player earning data - Top earners in the sport, sources of income, central contracts vs IPL and personal endorsements
• Live, TV and online audiences
• …and much more.
Cricket Money is a genuine game changer within the sport and provides you with a level of intelligence not previously available.